06 Oct Shopping for Interiors online
Whilst convenient, we can often feel overwhelmed with choice when it comes to shopping online for homewares and accessories.
We can spend hours surfing the internet looking for items to perfectly fit our homes.
However, with extensive experience in interior design and a personal passion for sourcing pieces online, Linda Delaney kindly shares her favourite online retail stores.
Our top online interiors shopping websites
- Ecoco – ecoco.com.au
- Workshopped – www.workshopped.com.au
- Bo Concept – boconcept.com
- The Modern Furniture Store – themodern.net.au
- Make Designed Objects – www.makedesignedobjects.com
- Papaya – www.papaya.com.au
- Zuster – www.zuster.com.au
- Inadesignerhome – inadesignerhome.com.au
- Hard to Find – www.hardtofind.com.au
- Temple & Webster – www.templeandwebster.com.au
- Zanui – www.zanui.com.au
- Satara – www.satara.com.au
- West Elm – www.westelm.com.au
- Ten Things – www.tenthings.com.au
- Country Road – www.countryroad.com.au
About Linda Delaney and North Shore Interiors
Linda Delaney is the owner and manager of North Shore Interiors, a company that provides interior design, decorating, styling and project management services to Sydney’s lower north shore and greater Sydney metropolitan area.
Linda has been seen in Habitus, Inside Out, Grand Designs Australia and Money magazines. She is also a regular contributor for leading Australian interior design publications, Home Design and the annual Design & Decoration. Watch out for more of Linda’s work featured in the media.
Contact Linda at Linda@nsinteriors.com.au or on 0432 716 558.